Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Gypsy Dream

Every night this week I have been having ridiculously vivid dreams.
I've been waking up not initially being able to differentiate my dreams from reality. It's such a strange feeling.

This morning when my alarm went off (at 5.45am!) I was deep asleep.
I was just in the middle of one of my insanely vivid dreams.

I was dreaming that I had a pet named Gypsy.
Gypsy was bird-like in that she flew around and had bird legs & feet.
But she was rabbit-like in that she had the upper body of a bunny!
I found her on the loose, but she was eaily tamed and was a very loyal bunny-bird. I didn't need to keep her on a lead, or in cage. She just flew around cuddling into me every now and again, and pecking at the corn kernels, and bits of seeds & nuts I was feeding her.

When I got to work this morning all my systems were down and I had to sit here waiting for them to come back up (1.5 hours). So I starting doodling and I drew a picture of Gypsy, because she was still really vivid in my head.

Thought I'd share:

No comments:

Post a Comment