Thursday, July 14, 2011

Sell-asaurus

If you didn't already know - I (popped and) locked in a trip to South America at yee olde agent de travel a few weeks back.
Totes excite.
So far I have booked travel around Ecuador (including Jungle camping accommodation! OH HAI MALARIAH!) Peru & Bolivia.... from there, I'm a free gal... free to travel the Americas until I run out of coin.
That's where you come in!
BUY MY STUFF PLEASE so I can have more money, therefore travel for longer and work for less.
My stuff is good, I promise.

It's for sale on ebay, I can't manage to get the link to work through blogger, so click on this - It might work. Happy bidding!

http://shop.ebay.com.au/rabbitfish27/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686
:)


Punk vs. Cowgirl Leather Boots


Minty fresh Faux Fur Coat


Adorable mini dress with leaves print (and bonus leaf buttons and POCKETS!)


90's grunge Flanel Shirt - eat your heart out Kurt Cobain!

P.S - it took me one hour to get 4 things up, so there is more to come I just ran out of patience.. hehe.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment