Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Fashion wannabe

Hoping to turn that into a fashion WILL BE very shortly (at least by the time it's travel to Europe time!)

I've been tracking my weekend outfits on flickr lately, trying to find a personal style in time for summer and more importantly... EUROPE! :)

My fave outfit so far is this one:



I love the tassles on the dress, although when drunk and trying to break into my own home, they got stuck on the barbed wire fence, I cried and the party next door watched me. Maybe not my fave outfit anymore??

My other fave is this one (safe to say I love that little denim jacket)










No risk at getting caught on barbed wire in that one!

Anyway - help a budding fashion wanna be out - tell me your fave outfit of mine and I promise to show Europe how amazing it is

Click here to go to my flickr photostream!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. zomg! go for the floral number but you MUST wear a white t-shirt underneath it for maximum Beverly Hills 90210 peach pit effect

    ReplyDelete