Saturday, September 4, 2010

Le blogueur

Today, I call myself the blogger... the authoress of this blog.
I also call myself la femme inspiree.


Things that have inspired me lately:


  • Reading old blogs of mine with amusement (not going to post links!!!)
  • My Polyvore collections! I have been having so much fun playing with new colours and styles without having to drag myself out shopping in this weather.
  • My cute and ever inspiring friends at Kinfolk, every cup of coffee made with love!(nawwwwww)
  • Mondays at Urban Yoga - what a perfect way to kick-start the week.
  • And of course, our dear friend Iggy Pop. Who else to inspire my choreography of 'Real Wild Child' for the fast approaching Melbourne Fringe Festival!! (for more info on our show, click here)
The years to come will hopefully see me stumbling upon this blog once again.... I know I will amuse my future self with this.


Speaking of future self, if you have not already gotten on to futureme.org, DO IT! Another amusing yet inspiring internet passtime.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment