Sunday, September 26, 2010

Things that are making me flip-out


YouTube video clips. Mainly the Florence video for Rabbit Heart; right at the end when they're about to put the white coffin in the lake and the dude in the top-hat does a little prance... yeah, that little prance makes me giddy :)
80's power suits - namely my new black and orange polyester power suit with sheer sleeves & massive pads: to diiiiie for.
Making a wall of mirrors in my living room and dancing around as if the mirrors were cameras and I was shooting a video clip.
That feeling when you're just finishing a show, and you realise that it all came together, ok so maybe the glitter cannons shot 9 degrees too far to the left, and the crotch emphasise you did left you 30% paralised, but it WORKED! and all that hard work, stress, sleepless night, dancing till your feet fell off, and spending exhorbant amounts of money of 80's paraphernalia PAID OFF :)
(I'm really looking forward to that feeling this Saturday night)
The buttery soft leather of my new (vintage) batwing jacket. I love the feel, so divine! I could stroke myself to oblivion whilst wearing that bad boy.
Etsy! Especially browsing for various animal costumes heeeeee! I'm pretty convinced that I need a unicorn costume and a bunny costume. (to wear to Meredith and all of the time)
Massive 'wedding gazebo' 3m x 6m that Sam just purchased for us for Meredith off ebay. It has the most darling little windows and is really the most amazing investment - rain or shine!

 
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment